Nordstrom Card Activation Service
Customers who just received their brand spanking new Nordstrom credit card will need to activate it before they can make purchases.
Simply head on over to www.nordstrom.com/activate to begin.
You will need to provide your Nordstrom credit card number, expiration date, last 4 digits of the customer’s SSN, and their date of birth.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply.
Nordstrom.com/Activate Customer Service
- Phone: 1.800.964.1800
- Canada cardholders should dial 1.877.794.5304
Things to Remember
- Activation will apply to all cards on the account
- Activation will cause your old cards to deactivate, and you should destroy any deactivated cards for your protection
- Be sure to update your Nordstrom Visa credit card information wherever it might be stored for purchasing and bill payments
- If you use Nordstrom AutoPay to take care of your Nordstrom bill, there’s no need to take any action–your current settings will automatically apply to your new card
Please note the Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank USA, N.A.
Nordstrom Credit Card Benefits
- Ideal for Nordstrom customers (not so great for people who don’t shop at Nordstrom)
- You will get a $40 bonus reward once you make one purchase with the card
- No annual fee
Please note the purchase associated with the $40 bonus must make the purchase on the same day in which the purchase is made.
- KwikRewards.com Sign Up: Register for the Kwik Trip rewards program
- Hilton.com/go Family and friends: Hilton Honors Special Rates
Not so great Nordstrom card benefits
Special payment options create the potential for additional interest charges and the card could come with a high APR depending on the applicant.
The bonus award is only available if the customer makes a purchase on the exact same day they acquire the card.