Safeco Login Low Mileage Verification
Verify your mileage in association with the Safeco low mileage program.
Visit www.mileage.com/respond to begin.
Safeco provides a discount for those who drive less.
To maintain the low milage discount you need you to supply Safeco with your vehicle’s odometer reading and an annual mileage estimate.
Mileage Safeco Respond
- You will need to enter the verification code provided on your low mileage email or postcard
- Customers will also have to provide their Safeco policy number and the last 4 digits of the vehicles VIN
- The response can only be validated online
Safeco on Social Medias
Liberty Mutual Insurance is based at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
Insurance is offered by Safeco Insurance Company of America and/or its affiliates, with their principal place of business at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02116.
Mileage.Safeco.com/Respond Customer Service
- Call 1-877-762-3101 for Roadside Assistance
- Log in to your to pay your bill or track a claim
Safeco Insurance, a member of Liberty Mutual Group, is a national U.S. insurance company.
- Hilton Go Family & Friends – If your part of the Hilton family (employees included) you are entitled to special rates and discounts (no joke boro!)
- QuickTrip Credit Card Offer – The QuickTrip is a big must for the customer who frequents shop at QT (aka QuickTrip FANBOYS). QuickTrip credit cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
- American Express HC – AMEX customers will receive a $100 credit when booking via the Hotel Collection promotion.
It held the naming rights to the Seattle Mariners’ baseball stadium Safeco Field from its opening in 1999 through the end of the 2018 season.
When paying a bill with Safeco you can use a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card.
Payments will appear on your bank or credit card statement in about three to seven business days.